From tax records to client information, your data is essential in running your business. When it’s lost because of an unanticipated natural disaster or even worse, it is stolen, you need to make sure you can recover that data so your business can continue to thrive and grow without losing clients.
Data backup and recovery is the most important service you could ever sign up for, as Digitec Solutions specializes in computer, data, and hard drive backup, as well as system recovery. We use a unique system that backs up all of your domain and server information and stores it in a dissimilar server off site so you’ll always be able to re-access your data quickly.
With data backup and recovery services with us, you will benefit. Here’s how:
- Plan for unexpected issues – They happen to everyone, and they can happen at any time. Take preventative measures today.
- Safeguard and defend your business – Digitec Solutions protects your data, network, and systems from hacking or virus threats so you can focus on more important issues.
- Don’t wait long for recovery – When your network does go down and data is lost, we’ll have it back for you in no time.
We help organizations and individuals design a Disaster Recovery strategy and plan in case of a disaster through:
- Identification of possible weak spots (disaster can be avoided by fixing holes)
- Developing Recovery Strategies (how and what you will need to recover)
- Plan Development (produce the preparation plan)
- Plan buy-in and testing (very important, so that everyone knows the plan and knows what to do)
- Maintenance (continuous updates to reflect the current situation)
For Disaster Recovery, we trust Veeam®. It enables Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) as part of a comprehensive availability strategy, embracing investments made in your datacenter and extending them through the hybrid cloud.
Affordable and efficient image-based replication delivers cloud-based disaster recovery for ALL applications (RTPO™ < 15 minutes) through the best and most trusted DRaaS providers across the globe.
Our E-Mail Continuity service will help your staff continue to send and receive e-mails when normal e-mail service is not available. It is a simple solution which just requires you to log in to our web portal or open the continuity folder and send or receive email messages. If you combine it with our archiving service, you will have access to historical email messages for the archived period.
With e-mail continuity services, a user gets:-
- Automatic email continuity – no settings or administration necessary
- Web portal access
- Remote access
- Send and receive, forward, reply even when your mail server is down
Your business needs dependable data backup and recovery. Digitec Solutions can provide that to you – call today and prevent the unexpected from ruining your company.